Meyer Chicago Micro Structure Super Stretch Trouser Charcoal
ÖKO-TEX STANDARD 100
With the Oeko-Tex® standard 100 products at all stages of processing along the textile value-added chain are tested for health safety and production sites are checked for socially and environmentally compatible production conditions.
Compliance with stringent requirements regarding environmental protection and social responsibility. The aim is to continuously implement environmentally friendly production processes, social working conditions and ideal work safety.
PURE ORGANIC COTTON
By using organic cotton, we are preserving the environment by avoiding the use of chemical pesticides and fertilisers. This promotes the diversity of species at the same time.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBLY MANUFACTURED
For 60 years, MEYER has relied on the technical expertise of its own production and the passion of its employees for safe and socially acceptable jobs. This is the success recipe for quality.
- Chinos with diagonal pockets
- “Italian Fit” with slim silhouette
- 38 cm ankle width for clothing size 50
- Belt not included
- More comfortable and secure fit, thanks to elasticated waistband
- Zip safety due to fastener without sharp points – the safety pin on the slider prevents unintended opening
- Diagonal pockets with separate coin pocket on the right
- Hidden zip-up security pocket in the left pocket pouch
- Buttoned back pockets
- High-quality internal lining with colourful woven pocket pouches
- Item number -
- Artikelnummer 2-5568-08
Material & Care instructions
- 97% Cotton • 3% Elastane, 520g
- Delicate wash (40˚)
- Chlorine bleach not available
- Iron on medium heat
- Dry cleaning (P)
- Dryer safe